Sunday 6 October 2013

Thank You Alec, Tina and Carla

I've been thinking a lot about why I was so energized by Alec Couros's presentation at PDSB's Leadership Launch in the post I started here.

And why I love Carla Pereira's post BringThe Awesome Always and Tina Zita's post  Can We Stop Longing for the Good Old Days

The positive energy, the honesty, the warmth and the passion that these people bring into my life is incredible. I have had the pleasure of meeting each of these people in person just once, but through Twitter, I am able to have a connection with them that wouldn't otherwise be possible.

These connections don't replace my in-person relationships with friends and family - they add value to my life both professionally and personally.

Alec Couros, Carla Pereira and Tina Zita are incredibly hard working and positive people. They make me laugh, make me think, inspire me, and best of all they shine the light on the possibilities in education, in relationships, connectedness, and in teaching & learning.

Thank you Tina, Carla & Alec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment